CDH International Foundation
Medical Care and Medicine for Farmers and
Village Program-Project Balaram India
There are many lessons to be learned from these
people, as they are living a truly environmentally
Daily Village Program for Humans:
- Doctors, veterinarians,
support staff, travel daily to
Interior villages to
treat the poor and their animals.
- Doctors examine the patients, write prescriptions
which are then filled by our pharmacist on
- Rapid diagnostic tests are done as ordered by the
- Wounds are dressed and bandaged.
- Vitamin A and Albendazole are provided.
Daily Village Program for Animals:
examine animals, administer
medication and care as needed, write
prescriptions for additional medications
which are filled by our pharmacist.
-Vaccines are administered as needed.
- Blood and fecal samples are examined in the
field to guide the doctors in their diagnosis.
- Wounds are bandaged and dressed