CDH International Foundation
TB Clinic at Keshi Ghat Vrindaban
provides full range of anti-TB treatment
additional supportive therapy and medical
care for our patients.
TB Clinic-Project Balaram India
KPS Gill called this boy to him when he noticed that he did not go
to the doctor and was limping with a bandage on his leg.
This saved his like as he had a severe bond TB, had surgery 18
months of treatment and has recovered and is now very healthy.
to the CDC website:
Tuberculosis (TB) is one of the world’s deadliest
- One third of the world’s population are infected with TB.
- Each year, nearly 9 million people around the world become
sick with TB.
- Each year, there are almost 2 million TB-related deaths
TB Clinic Program:
We are not a DOT's program.
- We provide TB care and treatment to patients
who cannot comply with the DOT's program
various reasons which prevent the patients
from daily being available at a certain
place, to receive their medications. Many of
patients are farmers, laborers, sadhus, widows,
- We provide a one month supply of TB medication
to the patients monthly. They return the
blister packs from their medicine each
when they return for their monthly refill.
- Our compliance rate has been excellent among
new patients and those who were formerly
able to comply with the DOT's Program.
- We provide other supportive medical treatment
our TB patients as needed for symptom
general health and other medical